- $25.00 per hour with a $50.00 minimum, or a flat rate of $200.00/day.
- Wedding Reception Hall Rental is $500.00
- We ask for two deposit cheques. The key deposit is $ 175.00. The building security deposit is $500.00.
- Both are refundable, providing keys are returned and there are no damages.
- A condition of rental is that the furniture be replaced, the floors dry swept and wet mopped, and the washrooms and kitchen left clean and all returned to the way it was found.
- Linens must be laundered and returned within 48 hours.
Our Hall is spacious, light and perfect for all types of events and special occassions. The Hall measures: 30' across by 45' deep, with a small low stage. It has a vaulted ceiling with dimmer switch lighting. The floor is linoleum tiling. The walls are light yellow, and decorated with some religious art, mainly quilts (which may not be removed).
Our Fire Code capacity is for 170 people. Renting the hall also includes use of: tables, chairs, linens, and a large projector screen. The kitchen has recently been refurbished and includes use of the electric ranges, refrigerator, dishes (White), glassware, cutlery, etc.
We ask that your function end at Midnight at the latest, and you should be all cleared out by 1am. Please be mindful to observe the Town Ordinance noise curfew of 11pm. Your consideration is appreciated, as we are quite close to a seniors' housing complex. We are authorized to allow liquor consumption on our premises.
If you would like to serve alcohol, you will be required to obtain an Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission License, which is available at the local liquor outlets. This must be posted in plain sight during your event.
Our Hall houses the Canmore Mountain Arts Community Grand Piano. This is not available unless specifically requested, and can be only played by accomplished musicians. A donation to the Mountain Arts Program is requested for its use.
Smaller meeting rooms or the nursery are available for $10.00 per hour. (The nursery is fully furnished with toys, books, etc. Children must be supervised during use)